Create a Philanthropic Strategy to Support World-Class Healthcare in Maine
If you’re interested in giving to Maine Medical Center, you have many options. Planned giving can maximize your philanthropic impact while also helping you meet your personal needs. Through creative planning and alternative ways of giving, you can not only help Maine Medical Center provide high-level care to everyone in Maine, you can also reduce your tax burden, generate additional income for your retirement, and provide for your loved ones after you’re gone.
Here are just a few ways you can make a planned gift to Maine Medical Center:
- Make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- Give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- Get a monthly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
- Donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
- Legacy stories - planned gifts in action.
Our planned giving specialist, Associate Vice President for Development John Curran, would be happy to speak with you in person. John has helped many generous people, from all walks of life, find a philanthropic strategy that fits their unique needs and goals.
Want to get started?
- Identify Your Goals
- Discover Gifts Anyone Can Afford
- See How Gifts Can Pay You Income
- Explore Gifts That Protect Assets